Monday 20 June 2011

june

hello blogger ..
im back !

owh ~
i miss you all so fucking much !

i so miss kepong's working life actually
i love p1 stuff so much too

they're make alot of happy and funny to me 
with them , i just keep laugh and laugh 

hahahaha ..
review their pattern i will keep smile and laugh
i love them alot actually

i wont get boring at there in the afternoon till the night !
i can laugh the whole day ~
woao ~~~ 
i want go back !!
i want working with them 
hahaha
我们有缘再见 xD

hmm .
finally !
end the show at kepong tesco 
now ! @@
show at kota damansara giant !
wat the hell ~!
$^&*@!_@(*#&()!_+

i need starbuck greentea latte everyday actually xD
coz it can give me sweet and warm when i feel lonely
this is wat ?
迷药咯 =)

haiz ,,
in my life only got trouble and busy !
i dont have intimate friend 

friend ?
did i ?

i dont remind myself everyday
but in my heart i dislike the feeling !

boyfriend ..
boy's friend i have alot !


that day i went to drunk with my beloved friends 
owh ~ we are crazy at that night !

let see pic :)

overtime 





home 







kepong's life 




end =)
night blogger =)

No comments:

Post a Comment